Why choose Ship to Cycle?
Ship to Cycle is the door to door service to safely and efficiently send your bike. You prepare your box, we pick it up and deliver it to your destination address.
When do you need us? Just for the one-way outbound trip? The one-way trip home? Or the complete round trip? No problem, the service can be adapted to your needs.
We offer a premium service that relieves you of the stress of transporting your bike to the airport and avoids further inconvenience of the transfer to the race venue or hotel. This allows you greater flexibility in organising your trip, not only for sporting purposes, but also for tourism.
And if you like the location of the race so much that you would like to stay a few more days as a tourist without your bike, contact us: we’ll take care of your bike. You will find it already at home on your return.
How it works
- Book our courier service online 4 weeks before the date your bike needs to arrive at its destination.
- The pickup date will be automatically calculated based on the arrival date you need.
- If you need a return trip decide the return pickup date.
- Buy our Full Protection Insurance for further peace of mind.
- We’ll be in touch with confirmation, further instructions and package labels.
- Pack your bike well, attach your labels.
- We’ll pick up, you can track your bike’s progress throughout its journey.
- Assemble your bike and ride.
- When you’re done, pack your bike ready for the trip home. We’ll pick it up and deliver it.
- For any questions, we’re here to help!
STC Full Protection Insurance
With STC you can buy Full Protection Insurance tailor made for bike transport to give you total peace of mind. We highly recommend it.
Easy to activate with competitive rates based on value ranges up to a maximum of €15,000 and the added benefit of no deductible to pay on damage claims of €5,000 or less.
With STC Full Protection Insurance the full value of your bike will be covered for any accidental damage incurred throughout its journey. We provide immediate assistance and efficient claim process management for reimbursement of damages.
Make sure your bicycle is correctly packed and protected.
You can use either a specifically designed bike box in plastic or similar material or use a strong, double-walled cardboard/carton box. Super well packed semi-rigid cases may also be used.
To learn more on how to pack your bike correctly refer to our Tips on packing your bicycle.